The ELIMINATOR Vacuum Tank from Balzer allows tractor seat control of the 8 inch loading boom for in-field transfer from semi-trailers.
Visit your local Balzer dealer or contact Balzer at 1.800.795.8551 for a complete list of available features and options.
The ELIMINATOR Boom Tank from Balzer is available in 6,800 to 9,500 gallon sizes. Get more done in a fraction of the time with the ELIMINATOR's enormous capacity along with the same features you have come to trust on Balzer's vacuum tanks. The hydraulic boom kit makes applying liquid manure more productive than ever before.
- Fully independent running gear for mounting tank and injectors
- Independent Axles
- Hydraulic suspension
- Auto-Trail Steerable Axle System on rear axle with tractor actuated hydraulic lock-outs
- Soft touch control pad with Integrated Joystick for operator full functioning controls
- Slurry housing drain device
- 26 inch hydraulic top hatch
- 8 inch suction hose
- LED light kit with 7 pin connector
- Halogen lights – two on rear and one on boom
- Boom height position switch with red light in cab
- Cushion cylinder on boom swing
- Flow meter ready
- ASAE approved safety chain
- 2 inch Bull Pull hitch
- Side mounted vacuum pump with front mounted slurry pump
- Internal secondary
- Down pressure block