The Row Crop Application System allows you to sidedress nutrients into standing row crop during the most optimal time of year.
The Row Crop Application System couples the quality benefits you expect from a Balzer Top-Fill Slurry Tank with a 120 inch wheel base with 18.4R38 tires, perfect for sidedressing into 30 inch rows. It is available with the Rite-Rate system for precise, consistent application throughout the field. Independtly walking axles make create superior turning on ends for minimum crop damage.
- Configured to apply liquid manure in 30 inch rows
- 18.4R38 tires on 120 inch wheel base
- Available with Rite-Rate system for precise, consistent application
- Comes standard with the Bull Pull hitch which allows the hitch pin to move for smooth towing
- Independently walking axles with conveniently located grease banks
- Standard with hydraulic drive; PTO drive optional
- Standard with two wheel brakes; up to six wheel brakes avalable
No documents for this product.