Balzer offers Top-Fill Slurry Tanks ranging in sizes from 4,300 to 9,500 gallons. These tanks are available with a wide variety of features and options to best meet your needs.
Balzer offers Top-Fill Slurry Tanks ranging in sizes from 4,300 to 9,500 gallons. These tanks come with the industry's latest technology such as the Rite-Rate Application System which provides precise, consistent application of nutrients throughout every field. Hydraulic suspension on every tank smoothes out rough terrain and reduces wear and tear. Balzer uses the best manufacturing technology available such as automatic submerged arc welding to build the highest quality tanks. There are a variety of configurations and options available to best meet your operation's needs. For a full listing of these options, contact your local Balzer dealer or call a Balzer Representative at 1.800.795.8551.
- Fully independent running gear for mounting tank and injector
- Independent Axles
- Hydraulic Suspension
- 5 or 6 inch ultra solid spindle and hub up to 25,000 lbs.
- Slurry pump with four blade 15 inch impeller
- Slurry housing drain device
- 1 3/8"-21 1000 R.P.M PTO
- 6 inch brass hydro pneumatic actuated discharge valve
- Spray deflector
- 30 inch top fill port
- Front mounted load level and top float flag indicators
- 5 inch clean out ports on top of tank
- Sump extension with drain (capped)
- Full 1/4” steel tank
- Tractor actuated hydraulic disc brakes on two wheels with spring return
- Auto-Trail Steerable Axle System on rear axle with tractor actuated hydraulic lock-outs
- ASAE approved safety chain
- 2 inch Bull Pull hitch
- Flow meter ready
- LED light kit with 7 pin connector
- Down pressure block