Balzer Vacuum Tanks are available in 4,300 gallons up to 9,500 gallons and are constructed of 1/4 inch mild steel. All seams are submerged-arc welded.
The Balzer Vacuum Tanks are manufactured in the U.S.A., using today's latest technologies to create a product with superior quality. These tanks come standard with fully independent running gear for mounting the tank and injectors. Balzer offers a wide variety of features and options to meet your needs. For a complete listing of all options, contact your local Balzer dealer or a Balzer representative at 1.800.795.8551.
- Fully independent running gear for mounting tank and injectors
- Independent Axles
- Hydraulic suspension
- Ring type baffle system
- 5 or 6 inch Ultra solid spindle and hub up to 25,000 lbs.
- MEC 6500 vacuum pump (4,300 - 5,500 gallons) and MEC 8000 vacuum pump (6,000 - 6,800 gallons) and Jurop R260 vacuum pump (7,350 - 9,500 gallons)
- 1000 R.P.M. PTO (1 3/8 inch) or 540 R.P.M. PTO
- 6 inch brass hydro pneumatic actuated discharge valve
- 6 inch side load port with manual brass valve
- Spray deflector
- 16 foot long suction hose assembly (6 inch diameter)
- Front mounted load level indicator
- Pressure/vacuum gauge and pressure relief
- 26 inch top hatch
- Full 1/4 inch steel tank
- Tractor actuated hydraulic disc brakes on two wheels with spring return
- Auto-Trail Steerable Axle System on rear axle with tractor actuated hydraulic lock-outs
- ASAE approved safety chain
- 2 inch Bull Pull hitch
- LED light kit with 7 pin connector
- Down pressure block