Today's corn stalks are tough. Your Corn Shredder needs to be tougher. Balzer Corn Shredders are engineered to be rugged and durable to get the job done.
- Check out the new look of the 2014 Balzer Shredders! Now, choose between yellow, green or red decals for your next Balzer shredder.
Balzer Corn Shredders are designed for corn and grass residue with an aerodynamically designed hood to increase chopping action without requiring extra power or fuel. These Corn Shredders are available in various configurations such as End Drive, Center Drive, Windrow, BT Corn End Drive as well as many different options for the best performance in your conditions.
- Constant velocity PTO allows for tight turns without drive shaft chatter
- Adjustable spring loaded belt idler
- 200 horsepower gearbox with end shafts that are hardened and splined for less wear and maintenance
- External grease bank allows bearings to be greased without having to remove any shields
- Heavy duty u-joints reduce drive shaft misalignment
- Re-cutter bar uses vacuum action to pull stalks up into the machine to be cut again by bar for maximum shredding efficiency
- Knives are heat treated for durability and extra strength
- Skid plate prevents machine from bottoming out and keep knives and rotor out of the elements
- Full-mounted conventional with floating three-point hitch mount
- Pull-type conventional which pulls behind the tractor from the drawbar and is easy to attach and detach
- Semi-mounted conventional which combines the advantages of the pull-type and full-mounted units allowing a zero-turning radius with no PTO chatter
- Windrow style available in pull-type or full-mounted and can also function as a conventional style shredder