Balzer offers Orchard and Vineyard Shredders in a Pull Type design in either a Single End Drive or Dual End Drive configuration. These models are available in sizes 5 feet through 9 feet.
- The Balzer Orchard and Vineyard Shredder now features four, 9.5L15 implement tires.
Balzer has specifically engineered these shredders for optimal performance in an orchard or vineyard environment. The heavy duty features and quality construction of the shredder make it a dependable solution for your operation.
- 200 horsepower gearbox
- 540 R.P.M. input gear box with 1 3/8" tractor end PTO
- Heavy duty constant velocity PTO with over-running clutch
- 3 groove banded belts with oversized 10" spring tension belt tightener
- Dual end drive on 8' units and larger; single end drive on 7' units and smaller
- 1/4" steel hood
- 3/8" steel end plates
- 7" x 5" x 1/4" front tube and 5" x 5" x 1/4" rear tube for fram durability
- Two (2) dual wheel assemblies with adjustable spacing
- One (1) hydraulic cylinder with stop for height adjustment
- Four (4) new 9.5L15 implement tires
- One 10" heavy duty 1/2" thick sidewall dynamically balanced rotors with knives
- 5/8" thick knife mount steel
- 1460 R.P.M. rotor speed (TIP speed is 163 MPH)
- 2 3/16" U.S. rotor bearings
- "U" joints in drive line
- External grease bank
- Knife mounting: 5/8" x 3" bolt/lock nut with single bushing
- 2.1 lbs. double edge side knives
- Heavy duty rake
- Two replaceable re-cutter bars improve shredding
- Skid plates
- Steel deflector shields with enclosed mounting ends for reduced sticking
- Jack stand
No videos for this product.